Post on 25 de April de 2023.
As every year, Asturex, as part of the Plan for the International Promotion of Asturian Fashion Brands, will be organising a Asturias Fashion Forum to be held in May in Oviedo, on the occasion of Oviedo Tendenza, an event organised by Oviedo City Council.
This event has multiple objectives:
- To present Asturian fashion brands internationally.
- For brands in the sector without export experience to receive direct feedback about their products and to learn about which markets they could be more successful in, as well as to make new contacts.
- For brands that are already exporting, they can increase their network of contacts in Europe.
As every year, the following activities will take place during the event:
- B2B agenda with agents/representatives, distributors, multi-brand shops or concept stores requesting interviews with participating Asturian brands.
- A showroom area will be set up so that participating Asturian brands can exhibit their products and show them to contacts during the Forum.
- Promotion of the participating brands on the website www.asturiasfashion.com, as well as on the social networks of the AsturiasFashion project and the institutions involved in the project.
This year Oviedo Tendenza will take place on 4 and 5 May and there will be several fashion shows during these two days, which take place at the Fábrica de Armas de la Vega, in Oviedo.